Today I won’t be walking you through the steps of a DIY project or talking this vs that. Today, I will be sharing my ever growing list of projects for our house!
I want you to know one thing first; there will be tons of other projects! I will redo furniture, add projects to the list, and probably help out a friend or two with their projects. I will also be sharing ideas that I have helped customers with at Home Depot, where I am a sales specialist!
So grab your favorite snack, a cold drink, and you comfy clothes because we are about to dive in!
MY PROJECTS (AN EVER CHANGING LIST)
- Lay new flooring, room by room
- Paint hallway, spare bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry room and kitchen
- Finish redoing kitchen table
- Add closet organizer shelving to master closet
- Change out vanity and rework master bath
- Paint kitchen cabinets
- Turn office into Beans, (who is our sweet puppy in case you didn’t know), room
- Redecorate guest bedroom
- Change out lighting in all main rooms
- Paint all trim Makeover all interior doors
- Makeover kitchen countertops
- DIY coffee bar
- DIY headboard
- DIY entertainment table
- DIY coffee and end tables
The list will continue to grow as we work and find new fun ideas, but it is a HUGE starting point in my book! I plan to take you step by step through our process. What tools you need, how we did it, and of course the end result!!
REAHC OUT TO ME
One last thing before I end this post, I want to know your ideas! I am ready for new ideas. It can be something you want to try but don’t know how to start, maybe it is an adorable DIY you have done in your home, or maybe it’s just something you saw on Pinterest. We can collaborate on a post, I can try it out for you, or I can make a post about cute ideas for certain rooms. I am all ears!
If I could get one thing across to everyone out there reading this, it’s that there is no project too big or small if you put your mind to it!
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.Walt Disney